Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Is anyone reading this from my original Down Off The Dragon blogspot webpage? If you have been around long enough to be aware when I add a new post to this blog, congratulations for sticking in there and thank you for following. That out of the way...because more than likely it is not the case...welcome to my new website.

 I decided to keep and post all of my old blog posts to my new website, despite the fact that it has not been updated in almost five years. I have also changed my theme. Previously, my blog was dedicated to talking about my writing and talking about things that I like to talk about, and talking about whatever came to my head randomly that I felt like talking about. Now...well... it's the same thing. Only this time I am adding my art. Talking about my art, writing about my art, posting my art...and whatever other random things come to mind.

 I will also likely post images of interesting things that I have found along the highway of my life. Because my blog is now linked to my webpage, most of my art will likely be posted there. My blog will likely involve making of videos, fun stuff I photographed along the way, video blog entries and whatever random stuff that comes to mind. Did I say that already?

 Oh, yeah. Also, the stuff that I won't put on Facebook because I have nosey relatives who will complain about the content not being appropriate for the eyes of older and younger relatives and everyone in between.

So, here is my WARNING: This is an art webpage/blog. There will be content created by a mind too creative to concern itself with censorship. What comes to paper is what has regurgitated itself from my head and heart and hands. There may be an occasional boobie, or penis or reference to such. There may be poop jokes and references to incontinence. I don not curse unless I'm mad so don't piss me off. And we will all get along just fine!!!

 So how has this all turned out for me so far? I mean, starting my website, that is. Let me tell you. It has been a big pain in the patootie. The website itself isn't the problem. It's been google and its products.

 A little while back I guess that all google products required a gmail log in, including youtube? Well, at the time, I did not have a gmail account and lost access to my youtube channel. Odd thing about it was that they did assign a gmail account to my youtube and my blogspot. But it was an account that I did not own so did not have access to. Somehow the phone number that they would send the reset code to was mine. WAS mine. So I had them send it. And then I called the number crossing my fingers, hoping and praying that who ever answered it wouldn't think that I was crazy and hang up on me. A woman answered. It was Saturday morning and she sounded as if she had been asleep. I told her that I needed the code that I had texted to her phone. She GAVE it to me!!!! I was very grateful, thanked her and hung up so that she may go back to sleep.

 I retrieved my account and prayed that who ever owns it does not change the pass word and turn me in to google. I checked the email, and it definitely is NOT my email. But it doesn't looked like it is used much at all. I am hoping that Mr. H (I have talked to the previous owner's sister. I promise that I am not lying about this account not being mine!) has abandoned the email and will never give me problems with it again. I am unable to change my primary account on blogger and I need to keep my good name!

No comments: