Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shouldn't You Go To The Doctor For That?

So, I went to Home Depot today. I paint on wood. Either 2'X2' or 4'x2'. I almost always get it from HD. I may pick up some Gorilla glue and hanging hardware for my art. (I said that this is an art blog, didn't I?) Well, I was going down the plumbing aisle because apparently I need to do something about my toilet, and I found this. Do people really go to home depot for these issues? Shouldn't you go to the Doctor? I don't know...










So I was watching this video that a Facebook friend posted. And it got me all goosebumpy. It was awesome. I've seen other people do this. But this one has to be my favorite.

It is a video featuring a young man named Jon Cozart titled After Ever After. He has recorded himself in four part harmony singing various Disney Princess movie songs rewritten to illustrate what happens in the lives of the princesses after the Disney story is over. Not only is his singing beautifully arranged, but the writing is awesome and the timing is on point. He is also a very convincing actor. I'm not really good at writing critiques. I just wanted share this video.


No comments: